naplex by PharmCon college scholarship
At Pharmcon, we understand that passing the NAPLEX exam can be a hard task to handle alone, whether it’s being comfortable with the content or just simply fitting it in. That’s why we’re so proud of the adaptive course that we’ve produced, tailoring your study plan to your strengths and weaknesses – so you can hit your goals, and pass quickly!
To help any currently-enrolled pharmacy students or pharmacy interns with aspirations of passing the NAPLEX, we’ve created the PharmCon NAPLEX Student Scholarship. This scholarship is open to any currently-enrolled pharmacy students and interns currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
Each season, two winners will be selected!
First place will win $750 (or a free course, if they prefer)
Second place will win a free course
How to Apply
All applicants must create and submit a video response to the following questions:
- What or who has inspired you to become a pharmacist, and why?
- Why are you interested in adaptive technology to help you pass NAPLEX?
- Have you already sat MPJE?
- Applicants must be a current student at a college or university within the U.S.
- Applicants must be studying to become a pharmacist
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their current transcript
- Video must be at least 1 minute long and should not exceed 3 minutes in length
- Video must be horizontally oriented
- Do not include any background music in your submission
- All submissions must be sent within the form below – including a downloadable link to your video submission via Dropbox, please do not use WeTransfer